Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thank You

If you had asked me five years ago if I would be ready to let my daughter head off into the uncertainty of Africa (for four months), at the young age of sixteen, I might have looked at you as if you had lost your mind... Fast forward to today and I'm guessing some are looking at me as though I have lost my mind. Well, if that is the case, thank goodness I have!

While it certainly wasn't easy allowing my first born baby to burst out of her cocoon ( a few years earlier then expected) I'm so grateful she has chosen this path and honestly, Im grateful I had the strength needed to allow her to break free.What an amazing life gift to be able to give to a young, open-minded women

THANK YOU Traveling School for providing ours girls with a safe, nurturing, stimulating and clearly life changing experience. You truly are dedicated to creating a whole women.

While our daughters have just begun their journey, I could already hear the true joy and light in my Hannah's voice this past weekend.

THANK YOU for having the courage to run a school that allows young inspired girls to grow into  inspired women.

I look forward to hearing all about their journey as it continues to unfold.

With Gratitude,
Danielle Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment